Card Making Supplies & Tools Used:
SVG Cut File or Steel Rule Die:
General Craft Supplies:
- Cricut & Silhouette: Cut the Gingerbread man from your SVG cut file from thick Brown Craft paper or chipboard. Layer for desired thickness. Cut the bookplate out of silver or black paper.
Sizzix: Cut off a piece of the box cardboard no wider than your Die Cut machine and die cut shape from it once. Die cut the bookplate.
ALL: Hand cut a vellum rectangle that will fit behind the silver bookplate. Set aside.
- Cut corner of the Gingerbread Man's Left Leg with Scalloped Scissors.
- Decorate Gingerbread Man with Puffy Paint for Eyes and Smile – You could also use a gel pen too.
- Using Mini Glue dots or double-sided tape, stick-on the mini-buttons and the zig-zag fabric trim. Paste to card front with chosen archival adhesive. (I used size Large Glue Dots for a strong hold)
- Glue vellum and bookplate to bottom of card. (I used my Glue Pen) Allow to dry.
- Write sentiment “Bite Me” on vellum with Zig marker.